The festival is outdoors and we encourage you to bring clothes for all kinds of weather. Note that there are no hotels in the area. We are pleased to offer free accommodation on our tentcamps. No need to book in advance.
We have a festival camp (18 years+) and a familiy camp. Our familiy camp is great for families or people looking for a quieter atmosphere. The campground is a short walk from the festival grounds.
- Bring your own tent.
- There are toilets and water on both campsites.
- Camping is free on our campsites!
- Bonfires are allowed on all camps - please follow provided fire instructions.
- Quiet in the family camp at 23:00. Partying is not allowed in the family camp
- It is not allowed to bring animals / pets to the festival area or the festivalcamp. Pets are allowed at the family camp.
- Show consideration for your camp neighbors and the rest of Manndalen: aggregate / large music systems at the festival camp are NOT allowed. Violations of this regulation may lead to expulsion from the festival.
- More practical info HERE
- Limited parking for caravans at our festivalparking. No pre-booking. Price: 600 NOK. Electricity is not included.
- Free parking at the family camp.
- There is no electricity available, water and toilets available.
- Løkvollstranda camping (tel. +47 46781933) offers caravan parking with electricity and a service house.
Indoor accommodation near the festival area:
- Løkvollstranda camping ( Manndalen, 5 min by car)
- Birtavarre camping (15 min by car).
- Lyngen lodge ( 45 min by car)
- Olderelv camping Skibotn ( 30 min by car)
- Håkons gjestehus Olderdalen( 30 min by car)