The festival is outdoors. Bring clothes for all kinds of weather! There are no hotels around, so you have to sleep at tentcamps, bring your own tent!
We have a festival camp and a familiy camp. Our familiy camp is great for families or people looking for a quieter experience. The campground is a short walk from the festival grounds. On Riddu Riđđu's festivalcamp, the party will never end.
- Bring your own tent.
- There are toilets and water at each campsite.
- It is free camping on our campsites! No pre-registration required.
- Bonfires are allowed on all camps, follow fire instructions!
- Quiet in the family camp at 23:00. Partying is not allowed in the family camp
- It is not allowed to bring animals / pets to the festivalarea or the festivalcamp. Pets are allowed at the family camp. But remember to pay attention to other guests at the family camp and we assume that your animal have good welfare even if you are participating at the festival!
- Show consideration for your camp neighbors and the rest of Manndalen: It is NOT allowed with aggregate / large music systems at the festival camp! Violations of this regulation may lead to expulsion from the festival!
- Limited parking for caravans at our festivalparking. No pre-booking. Price: 600 NOK, no electricity included.
- Free parking at the Family camp.
- There is no electricity available, water and toilets available.
- Løkvollstranda camping (tel. +47 46781933) offers caravan parking with electricity and a service house.