- It is a 2 hour drive from Tromsø. The nearest airport is Tromsø Langnes airport.
- Bus from Tromsø to Manndalen all weekdays- not Saturday!
- The bus stop is called Løkvoll.
- It is also possible to go by train to Narvik and bus (about 4 hours) from there. Bus change at Nordkjosbotn.
- See www.tromskortet.no or call + 47 177 for exact route information. Route changes may occur!
- The festival offers free camping, with access to water and toilets.
BUS TO MANNDALEN:
From Tuesday July 7th there will be a bus that takes you to the festival site. (Passengers arriving with the "Tromsø-bus" 17:40).
For passengers arriving from Alta, a bus will take you to the festival Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 15:50.
- Departure from Prostneset (Kirkegata), in the centrum of Tromsø.
- Mon-Fri departure 15:00, arrival Løkvoll 17:40/ Friday also departure 17:55, arrival Løkvoll at 20:10
- NB! THE BUSS IS NUMBER 160!
- Mon-Fri departure at 12:40, arrival Løkvoll at 17:40
- Friday also departure 15:45, arrival Løkvoll at 20:10
- Mon-Fri departure 17.10, arrival Løkvoll at 17:40
- Friday also departure 19:45, arrival Løkvoll at 20:10
BUS from MANNDALEN:
Departure from the Best gas station at Løkvoll.
- Sunday at 14:55 arrival Tromsø at 17:55
- Sunday at 17:40 (you have to switch bus in Olderdalen).
Sunday at 17:40 arrival Alta 22:30.