As our volunteer you must be over 16 years old and able to work minimum 16 hours. You will get a free festivalpass when you volunteer at our festival.
- We will contact you via e-mail after receiving your application,
- In May/June you will be contacted by our volunteer coordinator to inform you of your given volunteer area and your shift schedule. We will make sure you receive all relevant information before arriving at the festival.
- An info-meeting will be held for volunteers in the beginning of July (date has yet to be announced). Here, you will receive practical information, get to know your team and familiarise yourself with our safety guidelines.
- Volunteers have to register at the volunteer check-in, in advance of their first shift. The volunteer check-in is located right next to the festival entrance. You will receive more information about opening hours when these have been determined.
- It is important that you bring warm clothes. We recommend woolen clothes and comfortable shoes to prepare for sun, rain and a lot of walking.
- Bring your own tent, sleeping bag and sleeping pad. We are excited to offer free camping on our campsites.
- You get free access to the festival showers when you wear your volunteer shirt.
We are happy to answer any questions you might still have. Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected], [email protected] or through our Facebook page "Frivillig/volunteer Riddu Riđđu".