As our volunteer you must work minimum 16 hours to get a free festivalpass. As our volunteer you must be over 16 years old.
The voluntary process:
- When we have received your application, we will contact you via e-mail.
- During May/Juni you will be contacted by our volunteer coordinator to inform you of your given volunteer area and your shift schedule. You will also get more detailed information closer to the festival.
- An info-meeting will be held for volunteers on Wednesday 10th of July. There will be given some practical information, you will get to know the volunteer team and you’ll get some information about safety.
- Volunteers need to register at the volunteer check-in, in advance of their first shift. The volunteer check-in is located right next to the festival entrance. You will get more information about opening hours.
- When you prepare you festival essentials, remember to bring warm clothes, feel free to bring woolen clothes, and comfortable shoes for sun, rain and a lot of walking.
- Bring your own tent, sleeping bag and sleeping pad. It's free camping on our campsites.
- You’ll get free showers when you have your volunteer shirt on.
- If you do not find an answer, send mail to [email protected], [email protected] or check our facebook page "Frivillig/volunteer Riddu Riđđu".