Information about the Riddu Riđđu Market:
- The sale starts Thursday July 14th and ends Saturday night July 16th.
- Riddu Riđđu wants a clear Indigenous profile in its market, and will prioritize exhibitors that offer handmade crafts, duodji of different kinds, local food and organic products. Our market is not a place for mass-produced products.
- Promoting ads and political campaigns is not allowed in the marketplace area.
- Sales from cars or «Party-tents» are not allowed.
- Included in the price for renting a market stall is a festival pass for 1 person.
Prices for rent of market stall. All prices are included vat.
- Small (3 meters): 2 000 NOK
- Medium: (6 meters): 2 500 NOK
- Large: (9 meters) 3 000 NOK
- Table: 150 NOK
- Electricity: 250 NOK
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected]