YOUTH - NUORAT
Are you between 15 and 25 years old and want to meet other indigenous youth? Do you want to learn joik and protest art? Want to see cool concerts? - Join Riddu Nuorat, Riddu Riđđu's youth program!
- Riddu Nuorat runs from Wednesday 10 July to Sunday 14 July, at the same time as the Riddu Riđđu festival.
- During the week, young people will become acquainted with indigenous youths from all over the world, learn throat singing from Nunavut and participate in a workshop on political influence and activism.
- Participants stay indoors at Manndalen school. There are adult persons present here.
- The program is ongoing in North Sami, Norwegian, English and Russian. It will be interpreters present.
- Please note that the program is completely drug-free!
- Completen program will be announced!
Price for participation:
- 13-17 years: 375 NOK
- 18-25 years: 800 NOK
- Participant fee covers festival pass to Riddu Riđđu, food and accommodation.
- Riddu Riđđu covers the trip to the participants with up to 500 NOK. Take care of receipts. Refundable after the festival.
- You will receive a separate Nuorat ticket code after your application has been approved.
If you have questions; contact us by e-mail: [email protected]