By signing this contract, you agree to the terms and conditions listed underneath. It also means that you understand the responsibility and your rights as a volunteer at the Riddu Riđđu Festivála. The contract is valid for Riddu Riđđu Festivála 14th – 18th of July 2021.
By signing the contract I accept the following conditions:
- I have to work minimum 16 hours.
- I will show up for work sober and on time.
- I will use protection gear where this is required.
- I will make sure to inform the volunteer coordinator if I am prevented from showing up for my shift due to sickness etc.
Violations of the commitments listed above will be considered a breach of contract and may result in confiscation of the festival wristband, and/or that you will be billed for the festival bracelet in whole or in part.
Riddu Riđđu Festivála commits to the following :
- Ensure good working conditions.
- Make sure you are covered by our accident insurance.
- Provide you with a free festival wristband which gives you access to the whole festival.
- Give you a Riddu Riđđu volunteer t-shirt.
- Provide you with food and drinks when you are on duty.