By signing this contract, you agree to the terms and conditions listed underneath. It also means that you understand the responsibility and your rights as a volunteer at the Riddu Riđđu Festivála. The contract is valid for Riddu Riđđu Festivála 8 – 12 th of July 2020.
By signing the contract I accept the following conditions:
- I have to work minimum 16 hours.
- I will show up for the shifts agreed.
- I will show up for work sober and on time.
- I will make sure to inform the volunteer coordinator if I am prevented from showing up for my shift due to sickness etc.
Violations of the obligations is considered breach of contract and may result in confiscation of the festival wrist band and/or billing in whole or in part for the festival wrist
Riddu Riđđu Festivála commits to the following :
- Making sure you have good working conditions while on duty.
- Making sure you have accident insurance.
- Give you a free festival wristband that provides access to the whole festival.
- Give you a Riddu Riđđu volunteer t-shirt
- Give you one meal per shift on duty.
Sign up HERE.