WELCOME to the youth program at Riddu Riđđu 2019!
Are you between 15 and 25 years old and want to meet other indigenous youth? Do you want to learn more about yoik and protest art? Want to see cool concerts? - Join Riddu Nuorat, Riddu Riđđu's own youth program!
- Riddu Nuorat runs from Wednesday 10 July to Sunday 14 July, at the same time as the Riddu Riđđu festival.
- During the week, young people will become acquainted with indigenous youths from all over the world, learn throat singing from Nunavut and participate in a workshop on political influence and activism.
- Participants stay indoors at Manndalen school. There are adult persons present here.
- The program is ongoing in North Sami, Norwegian, English and Russian. It will be interpreters present.
- Please note that the program is completely drug-free!
- More info about the program are coming!
Price for participation:
- 13-17 years: 375 NOK
- 18-25 years: 800 NOK
- Participant fee covers festival pass to Riddu Riđđu, food and accommodation.
- Riddu Riđđu covers the trip to the participants with maximum 500 NOK. Take care of receipts, you'll get your ticket refunded after the festival.
- You will receive a separate Nuorat ticket code after your application has been approved.
Sign up HERE