Information about the Riddu Riđđu Market:
- The sale starts Thursday July 15th and ends Saturday night July 17th.
- Our market is based on a Sámi and an indigenous profile, as crafts, duodji of different kinds, local food and organic products.
- Our market is not a place for mass-produced products.
- It is not allowed to have an ad market stall or conducting political election campaign on the market area.
- It is not allowed with sale from cars or «Party-tents».
- The price for rent of market stall includes festival pass for 1 person.
- If you bring a caravan, please specify the size of the caravan in the form.
- Application for market space will open in March, market sellers must apply within May 20th 2021. Riddu Riđđu reserves the right to choose vendors for our market.
Prices for rent of market stall. All prices are included vat.
- Small (3 meters): 2 000 NOK
- Medium: (6 meters): 2 500 NOK
- Large: (9 meters) 3 000 NOK
- Table: 150 NOK
- Electricity: 250 NOK
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected]