- Registrations / Tickets:
Some parts of the program requires that you register in advance to ensure entrance/seating. Participation is included in the festival ticket.
- Eko-garden workshop, sign-up starts June 1st. 2019. Sign up HERE
- Yoik workshop 2-days, sign-up starts June 1st. 2019. Fully booked!
- Childrens festival, sign-up starts June 1st. 2019. Sign up HERE
- Youth program, sign-up starts April 1st. 2019. Sign up HERE
All other program, like Yurt conserts, tea-ceremonies, film and seminars do not require ticket reservations, meet up in time to get at a seat!
In the basement of the Centre for Northern people there is possibility for a shower.
- Wednesday - Saturday: 17:00-21:00.
- Sunday: 10:00-14:00.
- Shower ticket: 20,- (cash or Vipps). Volunteers shower for free!
- At some times there can be little water pressure and hot water in the shower. Do not shower too long!
Only those with a festival bracelet can access the festival area. This applies to all days, except on Wednesday. The bracelet is personal, and is obtained by purchase of daily tickets or festival tickets. There is free entry to our market every day until 6 pm.
- Age limits
- The festival area from 24.00: 15 years of age
- Beer and wine area: 18-years of age
- Festival Camp: 18-years of age
- Family camp: no age limit
You can pay with card and cash at the festival. It is possible to withdraw cash at the Ticket shop.
- Animals - pets
It is not allowed to bring animals / pets to the festivalarea or the festivalcamp. Pets are allowed at the family camp. But remember to pay attention to other guests at the family camp and we assume that your animal have good welfare even if you are participating at the festivalarea.
We recommend wheelchair users to bring a companion, as it may be difficult to move around at the festival area. Municipal companion certification accepted. There are toilets for disabled at the Centre for Northern people and the festival area.
We recomend you to not drink water from the river. It can be polluted! We have several water stations at the festivalarea, bring your own bottle to fill it up with fresh and free water!
- Map festivalarea