You are here
- As our volunteer you must work minimum 16 hours to get a free festivalpass.
- If you want to work before Thursday in the festivalweek or after the festival you have to work 18 hours.
- As our volunteer you must be over 16 years old.
The voluntary process:
- Our volunteer coordinator will contact you during May/June, to inform you of your given volunteer area and your shift schedule. You will also get more detailed information closer to the festival.
- An info-meeting will be held for volunteers on Wednesday 11 July. Theme is practical information about your volunteering, and you will get to know the volunteer team and the festival better.
- Volunteers need to register at the volunteer check-in good time in advance of their first shift. The volunteer check-in is located right next to the festival entrance.
- When you prepare you festival essentials, remember to bring warm clothes and comfortable shoes for sun, rain and a lot of walking.
- Bring your own tent. It's free camping on our campsites.
- You get free showers when you have your volunteer shirt on.
- Closing party for staff and volunteers on Sunday evening. You will get more information about this.
- If you do not find an answer, send mail to [email protected], [email protected] or check our facebook page HERE.
- You can find work assignments HERE
- Application form can be found HERE